Sunday, November 22, 2015

Summer 2015 Travel

In June, my mom and the kids and I traveled to Clarkston, WA to visit my grandparents and some other family.  We had a good time but it was the first time I traveled with three kids without my husband.  Mason was less then two months old, both Mason and Madelynn had colds, and our van broke down half way home in the middle of nowhere.  It was definitely an adventure.

My cousin Eric meeting Mason.






The boys helped Uncle Jim move a bunch of firewood.  They loved this!




Coraline is my cousin Mark's newest baby.  They have two boys and a girl now, just like us. 








Carter loves his brother!







Later in June we traveled to La Grande for my cousin Craig's high school graduation.  Hog Wild Days was going on which made for some fun activities like a parade and pancake breakfast at the fire station. 




The kids even got to be in the parade.


My cousin Kyle in the back and my cousin Amy's husband Jason and son Hudson.


Watching the parade.





The cousin picture.  There were a few missing.









I introduced the kids and Jay to Cousins Restaurant in the Dalles on our way home.





No comments:

Post a Comment