Saturday, November 21, 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I love having kids to do all these fun Christmas traditions with!  Decorating a gingerbread house year is one of my favorite traditions.  The kids love doing this and are always very involved. 





But with a two year old...it's not always fun.  I have no idea what she was upset about but it made me giggle.


Christmas outfits.  Another one of my favorite traditions.  I always buy the kids new Christmas outfits.  They wear them to church the Sunday before Christmas and to the Christmas eve service.







Such silly faces...I had to post a lot of them!




The preschoolers always sing Away in a Manger and Happy Birthday to Jesus during church.  I had both of my babies up there this year and I loved it.




My friend Mandy did a preschool play with the littles at church as well.  They performed it in the evening for the parents as well as at church the Sunday before Christmas.  Carter was Joseph!  And Madelynn was the star.  I loved the roles my kids got and they rocked it!  We were so proud of them. 


Cutest star I have ever seen!






No comments:

Post a Comment