Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Potty Training Success

I just have to brag about Carter for a minute.  I am sure I will be eating these words soon (because I know how stubborn my son is) but for now, I am going to brag!

We started really trying to potty train three days ago.  And we are talking HUGE SUCCESS!  He has only had four accidents in three days!!!  Today he even told me three times that he had to go and ran back to his potty all by himself, pulled his underware down and went to the bathroom!  Even poop!  Today he pooped twice BY HIMSELF!  He was eating lunch at the table, yelled "mama, I have to go poop in my potty" and ran back there by himself and did it!!!  (Side note: this is only during waking hours and hours we are at home...have not attempted sleeping or out and about yet.)

I am one happy mama today!!  So proud of my boy!  Maybe he will be potty trained before he turns three.  Ya never know!

Good job Carter man!

No comments:

Post a Comment