Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Festivities Part 1

New Meal #32...Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
These were actually really good!  I'm not in the mood to go find the recipe right now but this was another one found on Pinterest.
 

The big Christmas tree hunt!  We took the kids out to breakfast before heading out to the tree farm with my dad to cut down our first Christmas tree as a family of four.  This is one of my favorite things at Christmas time!

 
Breakfast at French Press














Our tree!  The picture does not do it justice.  This was actually one of my favorite trees we have ever gotten.  I loved it!
 

 
Went to get a picture with Madelynn and looked down to find that she had spit up all over me. 






Trying to show me his reindeer on his shirt under his coat.






I had 25 Christmas activities planned for the month of December and one of them was visiting Santa.  We don't do the whole Santa thing but we still enjoy going and visiting him at the law office here in town.  Carter loved it this year and has been talking about going and seeing him since last year.  All year long, everytime we drove past the law office Carter would say "ho ho ho."



Madelynn on the other hand hated it!  So did Carter his first year.










And of course I have to do the annual baby wrapped in Christmas lights picture.  She love this!














Another one of our activities was making a gingerbread house.  Carter had a lot of fun with this one!  And so did I.






 
Many more Christmas pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment