Thursday, April 25, 2013

Madelynn's One Year Photo Shoot

The day before Easter, on a beautiful Saturday after the Easter egg hunt, we took the kids down to the capital to snap some pictures of the kids and the cherry blossom trees.  I focused on Madelynn so that this could be her one year photo shoot but we did get a few of Carter too.  Madelynn is still easier to take pictures of because Carter has no interest in them whatsoever. 
 


I pretty much think the world of this little lady! 
 




This is the cutest thing she does right now...tilts her head and gives an adorable smile and flirts with everyone.
 









"Okay, mama, I am done with pictures!"
 





Carter loved splashing in the water.
 















I adore Madelynn's face in the bottom picture.  She is looking at me with a huge smile and even waving to me.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment