Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cannon Beach

A few weeks back we headed over to Cannon Beach with my grandparents and my mom. 
My grandma was meeting a friend of hers there for lunch and we all tagged along.  It was a fun day but quite a bit of driving for a short amount of time there.  We had an event at church that evening so we didn't have a ton of time to be at the coast.  It was still fun though and the kids had a great time.
 




Carter was throwing coins into the fountain and got a big kick out of that. 
 
















This girl can be entertained forever if I just give her my purse.  She takes everything out and has a good old time.  This is how we kept her happy while everyone chatted at lunch.
 


On our way home we went through Tillamook and went to the cheese factory.  This was the best part for Carter.  He loved the factory!  And the ice cream too of course. 
 



 








 
I love taking my kids out to enjoy new adventures together!

No comments:

Post a Comment