Sunday, December 20, 2015

Rolling, first foods, and the fair

Mason really wanted to roll but just couldn't get that last arm out from under him.  This was early September which would have put him at five months old.




Time to introduce the Jump A Roo.  Both Carter and Madelynn loved this and Mason was no exception.  He loved it and bounced for hours!





Here are a few more pictures from the fair.  Somehow I missed these when I posted the fair in an previous post.  Carter loves the snake exhibit.  I don't mind it but I remind them every time...THERE WILL NEVER BE A PET SNAKE IN OUR HOUSE...AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!



And sitting on the tractors is a favorite.  It is typically the first thing they ask to do and they always want to go back multiple times.




We even got to do the fair for a few hours with our friends Blake and Lainey.  Sadly this is the only picture I got with any of our friends.





The lego table was fun!  And they got to put their creation on display.



And we always have to ride the fair lift!  Multiple times!



My view as I push around the stroller.  They were both drinking their milkshakes.




They each got to do a couple rides.  I wish they weren't so expensive!  I think it is $4 per ride per kid.  Crazy!






Jay works the fair as an EMT every year and we always go with my mom on one of the days he works.  He gets to hang out with us some of the day while he works.








Mason taking his first bite of baby cereal.  He was almost six months when we did this.  He was not too sure about it.  Just to compare a little...Carter got his first bite the day he turned four months and LOVED every bite.  Madelynn got her first bite the day she turned four months and did not love it.  Mason was almost six months and also did not love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment