Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Disneyland 2015: Part 4

Two more days of Disneyland!  We were excited to get back in the park for day three of Disneyland. 





Most important thing on the agenda for today was Jedi training.  We headed straight there in the morning and waited right up front.  I was a mess of nerves just hoping and praying he got picked!


And he got picked!!!




This is what Carter wanted to do more than anything while we were at Disneyland.  His best buddy Owen had done it a few months before and had told Carter all about it.  I would say that this was the beginning of Carter's Star Wars obsession.




He did so great and wasn't nervous at all!


Even when Darth Vader showed up!  I was scared.  Carter was amazing!





Carter got to fight Darth Vader (and of course defeated him) but I didn't get any pictures on my camera because I did a video of the whole thing.  My dad got pictures that I will probably post in another post.









Madelynn got to meet some princesses...which was one of the things she looked forward to the most.






Carter loved this ride!







We finally found Donald.


He made us hold up the number one because he says he is number one and not Goofy.  













My princess in front of her castle.





Meeting more princesses!




So hot!







Cars Racers was also one of Carter's favorite rides!  The little hills scared him at first but once he got through the whole ride...he loved it!  And wanted to ride many more times (which we did!)


Oh Disneyland...how we love you!  We will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment