Saturday, October 26, 2013

Just Some Cuteness


While I was making dinner, Madelynn brought out her blankie's and a book, sat down, covered herself up with her blankie and looked at her book.  It was precious!
 


This girl loves anything she can put on herself.  Shoes, bibs, necklaces, underwear, etc...
 

More than one pair of shoes work great too!
 


Carter's first day of Cubbies!  He LOVED it!  I can't believe how much our boy is growing up!
 



We still need to get a picture of him in his vest.  We'll do that soon!
 


Matching hats...and check out Madelynn's underwear ;)  Silly girl!
 


Carter asked me to help Madelynn get up on his bed and then he started reading books to her.  These moments fill my heart with more joy than I knew was possible.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment