Friday, February 22, 2013

Jay's 29th Birthday

Jay's 29th birthday was back in January.  We had a low key day but loved it and loved celebrating our favorite guy!  He is pretty special to the three of us and we are so thankful for him!
 
He worked till three but then we took him out to dinner at Red Robin.  We were in the middle of a "no spend January" but we had a gift card for Red Robin, so that is where we went.  We had brownies at home for dessert and gave him a few small gifts.  Carter just loves helping open gifts and enjoyed doing that with daddy.  Now Jay and I are both officially in our last year of our twenties...crazy!
 




Madelynn liked helping too...




Yep, I bought him cereal for his birthday...five boxes!  He loves cereal but doesn't get it all that often because it is just so expensive.  Plus, I love cereal and it is so not good for me to eat if I am trying to be healthy...and if it is in the house, I will eat it.  I don't have much self control ;)



New floor mats for the van...the kids loved playing with them for some reason. 


 
Happy Birthday (a month ago) to the best guy I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment